365 Days of Love

Frozen feet from hockey today. Jumped right into the tub shorts and all.

2280520553_d17b4d1105.jpg

*gasp* Oh no!!!!

That means he has to give you his, right?

Right
Oh, didn't you know ? What's mine is mine and what's his is mine...............already !!!:lmao:

I have to agree with the poster before me! Very mysterious! Looks like a side profile prison photo! (It isn't is it? :confused: Just kidding!) I love the lighting on it though! Are you doing this for some sort of class or is it just to challenge yourself?

Can't wait to see more!

This is strictly a challenge to myself to have a daily dose of creativity :) and thanks for the kind comments everyone
(And nope, not a prison photo haha)

Here's todays:

2284351825_f444831385.jpg

these are really cool man. i tried to do this porject too, i got bored after abut a month ahahaha. urs are really cool tho. its hard to pull off selective coloring and you do it well in number 3. ur eyes look so cool, i wish i had green eyes

Sorry, a combination of traveling this weekend + fighting the flu off delayed me from posting. The pictures were taken on the right days though, so I'm still going.

2290794332_8ee4982db9.jpg

2290000979_27e708311a.jpg

The shots that i get every few years are hald as the ones youve been getting every day for a year
wtf?
haha
awesome shots

Hey, great shots, I really like the very first few. What lens/camera are you using? How did you get the eyes so green and sharp in the first one? What effects are you using in photoshop? I wanna do something similar.

Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back