365 Days of Love

I'm wondering if I shouldn't just start editing these into the top post.

2328523574_fdd4ded792.jpg

Glad to see you back! Hope you're feeling better! I don't know what you had but the flu is definitely kicking in here in high gear (granted I'm only like 2 hours or so south of you so it's not that far!)

For the portraits on March 4 -
I do like the football one. I can't tell you exactly why but I do!
The one where you are sitting on the bed - gives off a lonely vibe!
And the one in the shower - Your eyes are crazy green! I WISH mine were that shade! But again, you look sad! (You need a "happy" portrait!) :D

March 9-
I like the first one. I know it's a lonely one (for whatever reason, I like the lonely ones...I'm a bit depressing aren't I?) but I still like it! (and while it does suck not having someone on the other side of the bed, sometimes it IS nice having the entire thing to yourself!)

March 10-
I'm not a big fan of the abstract ones, it's just my own preference but I like the "real" ones, I do like the second one best..I love how it's just you - and not even ALL you! lol..and you gave yourself wings again!

Great job! Can't wait for more!

Nah, if you edit them into the first post, it won't bump the thread, and no one will know you added anything. ;)

Personally, I think you're just posting them to make all the girlies drool. (....I'm ok with that! ;) )

Seriously though, you've got some awesome stuff here, and I'm shocked at how you are able to come up with totally new stuff so often!

Thanks for the crits :)

And no worries about enjoying the lonely ones. They're on purpose. I tend to draw a lot of inspiration from the idea of isolation. But I'm not totally emo. I do smile (quite a bit actually) I'm just feeling my way around my artistic side and I haven't really settled on an identity in that front yet. So these first couple of weeks I'm settling for basic shots of the face, body, etc. You'll know when I've gotten really abstract ;) (I want to explore minimalism as well as cubism. You've seen a bit of the minimalism in the ones I recently did, but wait until I really get into that. It should be good stuff)

If you're really drooling over these pictures, see your local dentist. :thumbup:

Here's todays (bit more cheery if you pay attention to the details)

2329913501_8d616dd779.jpg

Great idea - and some fantastic shots as well!

I have never really tried self portraits so I might have to do some!

David

Amazing shots. Really love the abstract ones. You must have put alot of post-processing into them... Keep em coming!

Great shots, awesome creativity, and fun concept. Keep the thread going, am loving it!

C.

Not entirely satisfied with this one, but here it is none the less

2331848095_9200cabb5b.jpg

I agree with Stacey... we need at least one picture where you are smiling! Love those green eyes, they really make the pictures pop.

I really enjoy your "lonely" pictures but I'd like to see more taken outdoors. I can see that you are very into soccer so maybe some action ones if possible. No matter what though... your work is amazing and I love it!

I’m not getting much work done these days, if I get fired I’m going to attribute it to this thread. I seem to just sit at my desk and gaze into the screen, usually with a mischievous grin. Only when you post the shower pictures though lol.

Looking forward to the next batch!

Yeah when the weather warms up, I'll be taking outside shots more often.

2334118870_0895a59552.jpg

You're a very creative self portrait artist. I really enjoy this thread.

2311909742_429038c5e0.jpg

This is one of the best images on here that iv'e seen in a long time. The uneven light it fantastic, and this portrait really engages the viewer.

Thanks for the crits :)

And no worries about enjoying the lonely ones. They're on purpose. I tend to draw a lot of inspiration from the idea of isolation. But I'm not totally emo. I do smile (quite a bit actually) I'm just feeling my way around my artistic side and I haven't really settled on an identity in that front yet. So these first couple of weeks I'm settling for basic shots of the face, body, etc. You'll know when I've gotten really abstract ;) (I want to explore minimalism as well as cubism. You've seen a bit of the minimalism in the ones I recently did, but wait until I really get into that. It should be good stuff)

If you're really drooling over these pictures, see your local dentist. :thumbup:

Here's todays (bit more cheery if you pay attention to the details)

2329913501_8d616dd779.jpg

Awww, that's awesome!!! I love it!!!!!

How did you go about getting the lighting effect you have in the very first set you posted? Cool idea!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back