kirif1 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2010 #1 Hi there, Thought i would share I've started a 365 project and am only on day 4! Still waiting for some inspiration to take day 4
Hi there, Thought i would share I've started a 365 project and am only on day 4! Still waiting for some inspiration to take day 4
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2010 #2 kirif1 said: Hi there, I've started a 365 project and am only on day 4! Still waiting for some inspiration to take day 4 Click to expand... Open your eyes and look around...inspiration is in every direction.
kirif1 said: Hi there, I've started a 365 project and am only on day 4! Still waiting for some inspiration to take day 4 Click to expand... Open your eyes and look around...inspiration is in every direction.
kirif1 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 On the pavement outside work
photosbybritni TPF Noob! Joined Jul 13, 2010 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2010 #4 I really like the cherry pic, very cute!
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2010 #5 An excellent beginning! I like 'em all. Especially the iron work design--that's very nicely seen and captured. The cherry shot is also cool, as is the photo of the woman ascending the stairs.
An excellent beginning! I like 'em all. Especially the iron work design--that's very nicely seen and captured. The cherry shot is also cool, as is the photo of the woman ascending the stairs.
white TPF Noob! Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 1,131 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2010 #6 Good start. I like #2.