?

f_society

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CANON 5d mark III or SONY a6300 - best thing to buy??? Pls answer :allteeth:

Depends is probably the best answer we can give you with the amount of info you are giving us.
Also APS-C vs FF is not a fare comparison.
Personally I wouldnt want either.
Why not consider a Nikon D750 or D810 which are better then both these cameras ?
And I would even add the Sony A7RII which is an impressive camera all on its own.

With that question, I would also add a smartphone to the list of possible suitors for the OP.

- best thing to buy???
A thoughtful answer will depend on many things not specified. What do you intend to do with either of these cameras? What is your budget? What is your experience level? Why have you decided on those two choices? Have you done any independent research?

Partys , portraits , models and more , but this first 3 is a priority .
Now I have a Canon 1100D and the Nikon D90 . Video is also very important to me !
I never use this power as the 5D III ... I want to do many things with photos and videos , and I want to have a machine that will make clear pictures/videos and that I can use for some time ( years ) . I dont have experience with Sony . First of all , imagine to have the full frame camera because I want to make some short films and music videos . I'm more pleased with Canon not with Nikon. Im dont have money, but I have first time chance to take one good machine so I want right one. Except this 2 cameras that I have my expirence is low, iso I know : )) . I just wish to have first time In my life camera that will make what i imagine if u know what I mean. On my wishlist was Canon 5D III, Canon 6D or this new sony a6300. So please guys, brothers of camera... help me : )

p.s. GOODGUY - Canon 5D Mark III vs Sony A7R II
I saw now reviews of SONY a7 mark II . It seams pretty good. But can I use difrent tipes of lens like Canon lens to sony and to look still good? Thank you

With the "Metabones" converter you should be able to use your full frame Canon lenses on ALL the Sony A7 cameras.
From reviews I read this is a good converter.

With the "Metabones" converter you should be able to use your full frame Canon lenses on ALL the Sony A7 cameras.
From reviews I read this is a good converter.
Thank u : )

Most reactions

Back