What's new

3D Glasses Optical Illusion

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't really know if there's a proper place to put this topic, but I thought you all might enjoy this! I just found this out by happenchance, so I don't know how well known it is out there..

3DGlasses.jpg


This one’s for all you Harry Potter, 3D movie, and Photography buffs out there! Be sure to read the directions! It only works in through a mirror, not a camera lens!
1. Put on Harry Potter 3D Glasses
2. Look in a mirror.
3. Close one eye and observe.
4. Open that eye, close the other and observe.
5. Repeat to your hearts content.

Hope you enjoy!
Mark


Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom