5066067501_01e5a6c4a9_b.jpg

1/4

5066067637_b0ed132df9_b.jpg

2/4

5073663295_efbc5526b9_b.jpg

3/4

5073663391_6c74788feb_b.jpg

4/4

I like the first two more than the others. 3 and 4 seem to be heavily shooped, I know because of the pixels and I've seen quite a few shoops in my day.

C&C per req:

1. Too much empty space; most of the black area could be cropped off.

2. I don't get much from this; the graffitti might be interesting, but I don't think you've captured that. Consider a different time of day with more dramatic lighting (sunrise/set), and perhaps a tighter crop on one area.

3. Looks to me like a little too much skin-smoothing. I'd suggest cropping the bottom just abover her left hand to eliminate the purse and 'phone and the disembodied finger.

4. Again, not getting a lot from this image. No one is looking at/toward the camera, nor doing anything really of interest. The woman on her own might make a good street photo, but as-is, just a little too much of nothing IMO.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

I'm feeling 1 but agree there's too much negative space
2 the wires are killing it for me.
i like 3 but the cut off purse is disctracting
4 is nice but the boy's face is throwing me off he doesn't seem to want to be part of the scene

sorry but what is shoop?

The first one is blurry.

The second one would have been better taken at a different time of day; and what is going on with the sky? In the top right corner it looks like the phone lines fade into thin air?

The third one is shabby photoshop work. You can clearly see the brush mark abnormalities.

The fourth: Even though you're focus is extremely soft I think I like this one the most.

Most reactions

Back