zbo2408 TPF Noob! Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 170 Reaction score 1 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 #1 Any suggestions and comments on these word be appreciated. Asheville, NC Attachments $image-854855383.webp 120.9 KB · Views: 107 $image-3956926044.webp 87.9 KB · Views: 100 $image-1622734467.webp 145 KB · Views: 123 $image-602362014.webp 129.4 KB · Views: 133
zbo2408 TPF Noob! Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 170 Reaction score 1 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 I made this post with the photo forum iPad app and uploaded these photos from my iPad... They look very out of focus. Not sure if they look that way to y'all. But the shots are not oof... :-/
I made this post with the photo forum iPad app and uploaded these photos from my iPad... They look very out of focus. Not sure if they look that way to y'all. But the shots are not oof... :-/
M matthew.shelly TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 1 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 #3 I'm new to this, so I can't judge your technical skill. My favorite is the 4th one. I also like number 3, but the colors look a little dull.
I'm new to this, so I can't judge your technical skill. My favorite is the 4th one. I also like number 3, but the colors look a little dull.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Moving thread to the Landscape Gallery per the new Beginner's Forum Guidelines.