What's new

4 From DC - Night Shots

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
2,583
Reaction score
11
Location
In between her...
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C Welcome everyone.

1. White House. Not really the best angle as I was told I couldn't use tripod there. So it was sitting on the floor. I couldn't really see much from the view finder so took a blind shot.

moz-screenshot.png
DCNightShots188.jpg


2.
DCNightShots157.jpg


3.
DCNightShots103.jpg


4.
DCNightShots172.jpg
 
Haven't we seen 2 and the rest on here before?

And yes. No tripod near the White House nor Capitol. You could just as easily and quickly place a gun on your tripod and shoot ... that was the explanation I was given when I unpacked mine for a self-timer photo of husband and self with Capitol in the background ... no such thing. Ah well.
 
Well no, it wasn't that they won't let me use the tripod. Just that they won't let me use the tripod on the sidewalk but the sidewalk is like 10 ft wide so I could use it there but it catches the fence.

2 and the rest, maybe someone else posted? I am not sure. Also I just realized I posted it in this section of the forum. I meant to post both of threads on the "beginner" section! LOL sorry about that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom