What's new

4 pics - C&C please :)

dreyer

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Copenhagen, Denmark
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was recently in the Philippines and got a few pictures that i find decent.

#1
4355217011_edb0f79ce5_b.jpg


#2
4355934224_c6bed72315_b.jpg


#3
4355190585_0619cf8468_b.jpg


#4
4355933602_cf47cb65ae_b.jpg


All comments are welcome. I am mostly wondering about if composition and coloring are satisfactory or if I have fooled myself :)

- dreyer
 
I really like the last one! You definitely captured a moment. The kid in the back of the first one is a bit blurry, but it's prolly supposed to be like that... They're good shots!
 
Yeah he is supposed to be blurred. I don't know.. Its good that he doesn't take too much focus from the girl IMO

Thanks for commenting!
 
I think 2 through 4 are very good, although they are seriously underexposed, especially the two color pics. Could they be lightened up? They all have good composition and capture an interesting moment full of feeling. The first one does not work for me. There is nothing to tell why the girl on the right is so upset, and the other kids are either too blurry or facing away to tell much of a story. I think the composition is too fragmented: the left and right edges dont go together and there is nothing in the middle. Just my 2 cents...JSD
 
Definatly like the last one the best - like tdiprincess said, definatly capturd the moment on that one :D
 
I like the first one the best. However, to me the two kids on the left take away from the girl on the right. The girl crying just has a different vibe than the other two kids. When I first look at the photo, the crying girl got my attention first. My reaction was, "I wonder why she's crying." It could be something serious; however, seeing the other two kids there makes me think it's just kids. Maybe the boy took her toy or something. If you cropped out the other two kids, you could keep that mystery. Heck, depending on your photoshop skills, you could even clone out the other two kids.

Just my opinion.
 
Interesting photos. I currently live in the Philippines and haven't really gone out and taken any photos. I'm afraid to "lose" my camera lol. #1 I don't like all the white, it's distracting. I agree if the little girl crying was cropped out by herself, portrait orientation, it might be better? #2 underexposed, but I like the look on his face. What is the lighting used here? #3 the capture is great. #4 is an excellent photo to me. It conveys a lot of emotion and fun! It looks very underexposed but that could probably be fixed some.
 
4 is the keeper - drop the rest.

kids_04.jpg
 
#4 stands out to me, you really captured a fun moment in it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom