4 shots from my first roll of 120

kamelean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Kodak Ektar 100, shot through a project Yashica LM that I am restoring. The prints were scanned in with my crappy (600 dpi) scanner. These look like "snapshots" rather than photos because this first roll was to make sure everything worked correctly. Enjoy!

f3.5 1/5 sec shutter

Fishes by kamelean, on Flickr

f3.5 1/100

Wifey by kamelean, on Flickr

f22 1/2 sec shutter handheld!!

f22 Landscape by kamelean, on Flickr

f22 1/2 sec shutter handheld!!

f22 Landscape by kamelean, on Flickr

Last edited:
Did you test the lower shutter speeds ? Those tend to be the ones that stick.

Yashica LM with a Yashikor or Yashinon taking lens ?

Did you order the leatherette yet ?

Did you get the light meter working ?

Did you test the lower shutter speeds ? Those tend to be the ones that stick. Yes, they work perfectly

Yashica LM with a Yashikor or Yashinon taking lens ? Yashikor 3.5 with Copal MX shutter

Did you order the leatherette yet ? Yes, on Feb 2nd, but still haven't recieved it yet.

Did you get the light meter working ? Nope. Soldered contacts back on, but no dice.

Too bad about the meter. I have never worked on a TLR with a meter, so I cannot assist.

Hmm, the Yashikor is sharper than I have heard.

We just ordered some leatherette for my wife's Minolta Autocord ... and I have not had any word back from Morgan @ cameraleather.
From what I have read online ... that is normal.

If you can find somewhere that can process E-6 (slide) film ... I would highly suggest running a roll of Fuji Velvia 50 through it (shot at 80 ISO) ... you will be astounded by the image you will get back.

dxqcanada said:
If you can find somewhere that can process E-6 (slide) film ... I would highly suggest running a roll of Fuji Velvia 50 through it (shot at 80 ISO) ... you will be astounded by the image you will get back.

Could I use the Walmart send out service with E-6? And you said to shoot at 80, so that means that I treat it as 80 when shooting, but it gets developed normally?

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

I don't know much about Walmart's outlab services.

Yes, you generally want to under-expose slide film ... over-exposure is bad you cannot recover the highlights once they are gone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back