Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
churchnight.jpg

churchnightbranches.jpg

snowtracks.jpg

cidermill.jpg

word. :)

The street with the tyre marks in the snow fascinates me to no end. Such a simple scene, and yet you gave it such LIFE! Plus I like the colours in this one - what brought about the purple, or is this one post-processed?

very nice photos!! i think you have cought the mood of the church very well!! and i also like the tire mark photo!! the colours in it seem somewhat surreal!!

Nice shots. Prefer the first over the second although I like the branches in the second frame. Looks like a neat little store. Is it a store that caters to farmers with feed and seeds?

LaFoto said:
The street with the tyre marks in the snow fascinates me to no end. Such a simple scene, and yet you gave it such LIFE! Plus I like the colours in this one - what brought about the purple, or is this one post-processed?

that is around a place where there are a lot of business's corporate buildings, and I think the purple is from one of the signs that was around there.... the colors in that photo are not photoshopped... just levels and curves and that kinda thing :)

Cruzin said:
Nice shots. Prefer the first over the second although I like the branches in the second frame. Looks like a neat little store. Is it a store that caters to farmers with feed and seeds?

actually it's a cider mill, and they sell candy and stuff like that too

thanks everyone :mrgreen:

Four fabulous photos.

I just keep lookin' at the tire track shot. :thumbup:

thanks John! that's probably my 2nd favorite of the group because the of the very cool colors it somehow picked up... looked pretty surreal to me really.

however, my fave is #1... i printed it out for a photo project i'm working on and it looks really nice printed out.... very sharp, and nice contrast :)

Very cool pics... I really like number 1 and the tire tracks.

great stuff coming from you Dan! the store really catches my eye.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back