4 your C&C

I like the tilt and the comp, but I think a better B&W processing could really make it shine. Perhaps a dash more contrast mixed with selective dodging and burning.

I like the tilt and the comp, but I think a better B&W processing could really make it shine. Perhaps a dash more contrast mixed with selective dodging and burning.

I hear what you are saying but there was a lot of dodging and layer corrections. I tried to bring more contrust but did not like the result,,,,,,,,but i am sure that it could look better ...

I hear what you are saying but there was a lot of dodging and layer corrections. I tried to bring more contrust but did not like the result,,,,,,,,but i am sure that it could look better ...

I think it could use something that is more strongly white, lots of greys blending together here.

I like the tilt because it goes well - parallel with the railing going off into the distance.
Wish there was a bit more contrasty things in the photo though.
But I like it.

I personally think that the tilt also works. It reminds me of a fevered dream i had after watching Dr. Strangelove. It really takes it to a weird place in my mind.

Lot of detail & contrast, lots there to fascinate the viewer, I think. Pin sharp focus, love it. I'd like to see it w/out the tilt, though

This tilt highlights the curved structures and makes people almost irrelevant, more of a distraction than a part of the composition. If that was your idea, then you have succeded.

Most reactions

Back