4k video playback out of sync

nonoysm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all i don't know if this is the correct forum to post this ? but if not please just move it. I have a Fuji XT-20 and when i record a video in any 4k format the video and sound is out of sync and also the video seems to pause and play. Only 1080p 24p video plays normally. I have tried all this 4k settings and it still plays out of sync and video pauses. When I first got my camera all 4k video worked normally i don't know what happened.

4k 2160/29.96P
4k 2160/25P
4k 2160 24P
4k 2160/23.98P

Memory card: Scandisk Extreme PLUS 90mb/s

Playing back where? In-camera? Using editing software? Media player on computer?

Usually, if it's in the computer this means your video card is lacking the horsepower it needs to render 4k. You might also be short on RAM.

hi 480sparky thanks for the reply. When I upload to it my old macbook pro. We are on vacation so I brought this old laptop which has 4gb of ram. I just woke up and so after reading your comment i immediately took my camera and started to record some 4k video 24p videos and then played it back in camera and it plays normal. I think your right! it maybe my laptop. I will wait till i get home and try it on my newer computer. Maybe i will try uploading a sample on youtube see if it works.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back