4x5 Color Enlarger for Sale

Murray Bloom

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.murraybloomphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Saunders/LPL model 4500 II enlarger for sale. This is a professional-quality unit, modular and very well built.

It takes 35mm to 4x5 negatives/transparencies and includes several negative carriers, lensboards and lenses - Nikon EL-Nikkor enlarging lenses 80mm f5.6, 135mm f5.6 and Schneider Componon-S 50mm f2.8. The 80mm has some light internal mold but is still very sharp.

The regulated power supply is included, as is an extra lamp. The enlarger also has the optional masking negative stage, and is in excellent condition, but a bit dusty. Will clean up nicely.

I'd rather not ship it, so a pick-up in Baltimore is preferred. The baseboard is large and heavy, so shipping might get pricey. Your choice.

I've owned similar Omega and Beseler enlargers and this one wins, hands down. Check prices online and make me an offer.

Last edited:
Good luck, Murray, last year I tried to give away five color head enlargers and couldn't find anyone to take them. It wasn't until I tossed in a Zone VI cold head that I sparked anyone's interest.

I'd be interested if I had any ability in setting up a darkroom at the moment. Sorry.

Most reactions

Back