What's new

5.37am Dublin - South Wall

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5499.jpg


My day today started at 4.30am when I got up and headed out to the South Wall of Dublin Port which leads into the heart of Dublin Bay. This is one of 94 shots I took this morning, 1/3 of the way through processing but really love this so decided to post it.
 
wow awesome colours and very beautiful? what setting did you use so the stars are so clear?
 
Set to Aperture Priority, F2.8 ISO 200 15 second exposure @ 17mm Focal Lenght
 
I can see why you like it so much! The colour of the dawning sky is just perfect,and I love the look of the bright stars and the light at the top of the lighthouse. Thanks for sharing this one.
 
Thanks Antarctican - the morning sun was pretty good, and I love to go just as it changes from night into day....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom