5 for C&C please

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
still messing with my camera. here are some shots i took a few mins ago. i think im starting to get a handle on how to use it lol. tried to get some bokeh in a few. let me know how i did haha

thanks

2h84fg2.jpg

2ut17qd.jpg

25k08xu.jpg

jiie5j.jpg

2pyomxv.jpg

#2 and #5 are my favorites. Good examples of bokeh.

thanks for the kind words!

nice work. there are things to improve on but your getting the hang of it. keep it up and keep posting! were all here to help!

I can only see two of the pics for some reason, but I think the one with the blue christmas bulb would be better without your reflection. It is all I see when I look at the picture. I really like them though.

nice work. there are things to improve on but your getting the hang of it. keep it up and keep posting! were all here to help!

care to share please? maybe im missing something you see.

I can only see two of the pics for some reason, but I think the one with the blue christmas bulb would be better without your reflection. It is all I see when I look at the picture. I really like them though.

i was trying to get my reflection lol. so i guess i succeeded in getting you to look at it haha

I thought maybe you were, and you did a great job! I think it is just a personal preference. The photo was good.

haha yeah, i had a few of just ornaments lol but this one was like the only shiny one so i figured the reflection looked cool lol

anyone have anything i could work on? especially with the shot of my brother?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back