McMommy
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2010
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Seaside, Ca
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I think I've decided that I LOVE people photography, specifically the little bitties. The colors and the bright eyes, and the cute clothes, prints, backgrounds, etc.... it all really appeals to me!
Here are 5 from Emily's shoot Saturday. I am new at this, but I feel like I have a good eye... obviously still need tons of practice, but I have lots of that coming up thanks to my mom's group!
If I'm posting too many pics please let me know. I don't want to be annoying, I'm just so excited and really love having a place to go to for feedback. All I get on Facebook is "Wow! Nice pics!" even if they aren't! :lmao:
That last one... while I loved it in color, it just brings out so much more to me in b&w. This time I did adjust tones and such so that it brought out the little flowers drifting down.
The fourth one is coming across greenish to me on here... maybe I didn't save it after adjusting the tones. Ooops. Anyways, I just fixed it on my computer, so it's not greenish anymore!
Here are 5 from Emily's shoot Saturday. I am new at this, but I feel like I have a good eye... obviously still need tons of practice, but I have lots of that coming up thanks to my mom's group!
If I'm posting too many pics please let me know. I don't want to be annoying, I'm just so excited and really love having a place to go to for feedback. All I get on Facebook is "Wow! Nice pics!" even if they aren't! :lmao:
That last one... while I loved it in color, it just brings out so much more to me in b&w. This time I did adjust tones and such so that it brought out the little flowers drifting down.
The fourth one is coming across greenish to me on here... maybe I didn't save it after adjusting the tones. Ooops. Anyways, I just fixed it on my computer, so it's not greenish anymore!

There's actually a whole dock of old sailboats in the background! Can't see it through all the blur though. I'll remember next time to get the whole arm, hand, leg, head... etc., in the photo!