5 shots in an alley.. new member.

fotografia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all.. new member here. Please let me know what you think of these.. taken today in an alley.

alley111.jpg

alley222.jpg

alley333.jpg

alley444.jpg

alley555.jpg

Thanks, folks.

Photo #2 is a live baby pigeon hanging out in the backseat of a stripped car. The mom flew away when I approached, but came back soon after I left. :)

fotografia said:
Thanks, folks.

Photo #2 is a live baby pigeon hanging out in the backseat of a stripped car. The mom flew away when I approached, but came back soon after I left. :)
What city is that?

Hi, fotografía, welcome to the forum.

You have brought a nice couple of pics with which to present yourself. Wow.
When I see the pigeon nest, I can't help smelling the typical smell of pigeons and their ... excrements (now didn't I put this nicely?) - two multi-sensual photos in one morning (pursuer's cigarette smoke in a car [http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22014], your pigeon nest in yet another car!), that is quite something!

Of the series, I like the last the best because the texture of the brick wall comes out so nicely. That angle does not feature the graffiti so much as do your other graffiti photos, but I prefer that one for a change (though I am partial to graffiti photos, too).

Could I suggest you leave an empty line between each photo so it is easier to see at one glance only where one photo ends and the next begins?

LaFoto said:
Hi, fotografía, welcome to the forum.

You have brought a nice couple of pics with which to present yourself. Wow.
When I see the pigeon nest, I can't help smelling the typical smell of pigeons and their ... excrements (now didn't I put this nicely?) - two multi-sensual photos in one morning (pursuer's cigarette smoke in a car [http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22014], your pigeon nest in yet another car!), that is quite something!

Of the series, I like the last the best because the texture of the brick wall comes out so nicely. That angle does not feature the graffiti so much as do your other graffiti photos, but I prefer that one for a change (though I am partial to graffiti photos, too).

Could I suggest you leave an empty line between each photo so it is easier to see at one glance only where one photo ends and the next begins?

Thanks. I just wish it was a bit more in focus (my pigeon shot, that is). I'll try to separate the pics next time, or just add a border around each one.

Does anyone know of any other photography forum where I can share my work?

if you lived in texas, yes. otherwise....no. try photo.net. the people are very very good there. (i've never joined btw, just seen some stuff that impressed me)

Most reactions

Back