5 Things...

M

MDowdey

That you would like to tell your unborn child.

ill go first :

1. Time is always against you, make the most of it.

2. Dont take like too seriously, youll never get out alive.

3. Never trust a woman with two first names.

4. You should never have to pay for love.

5. A 60cent cup of coffee is always going to be better than the 6 dollar cup down the street.

anyone else have any good ones?

matt

1. Always be honest to yourself and others about everything

2. Never eat yellow snow

3. Don't care what other people think of you, just worry about what you think or yourself

4. Don't be affraid of making a fool of yourself

5. Always try something before you make a judgement

1. There are no limits on dreams, so dream big and set goals to get there
2. Never get married until you can find someone that you can't live without
3. Don't try to be a perfectionist
4. Education is valuable in all forms. College isn't the right choice for everyone but don't stop learning.
5. Don't look for external things to make you happy, find it within yourself

1. Belive that you can achieve succes
2. Don't give up after the first loss
3. Don't burn the bridges - you never know who you'll meet in future
4. Love photography and art! those are the windows to the soul!
5. Start collecting cash for your eos in an early age :D

1. When it comes to women, its best to be second in command. it works better this way.

2. Never let a day pass where you do not tell your girlfriend/wife/fiancee that you love her.

3. If your girlfriend/wife says "there is a problem", LISTEN to her.

4. Shave up and down, never sideways.

5. Its ok to not be a jock, learn a musical instrument, write poetry, do something that drives you.

md

1. Live everyday as if it was the last

2. The only regrets in life are the risks you don't take

3. Keep your friends close but your enimies closer

4. Always try new things

5. Just because its small, ugly, or not your cup of tea doesn't mean it doesn't have feelings, so treat everything with respect.

6. Life is a big ocean, jump on in.

1. Treat people better than you expect to be treated.

2. The truth never changes and will never sneak up and bite you in the butt later. Be honest, especially when it's harder than telling a lie.

3. Love with everything that you have. Only marry if that love is reciprocated and their level of commitment matches yours and don't forget to tell them how you feel about them everyday.

4. Look for something beautiful in every day and slow down long enough to enjoy it.

5. Live a life without regrets or things left unsaid.

1. Have only one face, if people don't like it turn the other cheek.

2. Say what you mean, and Mean what you say.

3. Remember, there will always be someone out there with bigger problems then you. So take down the cross use the wood to build a bridge and get over it.

4. People work hard for the finer things in life, your respect and trust should be no different.

5. If you have the oportunity to do something awesome, DO IT!!!

I have three kids but this is what I want them to know:

1) My love for them is unconditional, no matter what, I am there for them, I may not love the things they have done or their actions but I love them.

2) I want them to make themselves proud and believe in themselves. They can do anything that they want to do, first love yourself and good things will follow.

3) Know what's important, you will only see the first robin of spring once a year and the dishes will still be there when you get back.

4) Keep your mind and your eye's open, people and things are not always as they appear at first glance.

5) You will only be young once, please don't rush youth.

1. make people laugh every second of the day

2. dont listen to anyone who tells you that you have to be something they want you to be

3. Make friends in other countries

4. play an instrument

5. Dream as if youll live forever, live as if youll die tomorrow.

1. Create a close relationship with your heart, and seek its counsel at all times.
2. Dreaming costs nothing, so let it be BIG. But build a strong discipline to reach your goals.
3. Think independently. Don't let the society/culture/tradition/norms/religion soil your creativity.
4. Do not let stress control you. Try to have fun each moment, be optimistic and look for the best in a person. LIVE your life.
5. Respect your woman with your unconditional affection, presence and ear (ear - at your descretion :fangs: ).

But, how can an unborn baby understand all this?? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back