50+ pics for C&C!!!!

SPL Tech

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here are some random pictures I have taken with my Canon 40D. I used the stock 28 – 135 mm lens with a UV filter and in some cases a ND4 and/ or Polarizer filer. In some cases I also maximized the contrast in the camera’s menu and in other cases I added a color shift. So what do you all think? The first 20 or so pictures were a bit more serious in nature and I specifically tried to make those look as good as possible. The remaining pictures were just pictures I found to be interesting.

img0156s.jpg

img0170g.jpg

img01992.jpg

img0219j.jpg

img0223byt.jpg

img0332x.jpg

img0390s.jpg

img0521n.jpg

img0530z.jpg

img0532u.jpg

img0555m.jpg

img07712.jpg

img0868x.jpg

img0871g.jpg

img0962dxz.jpg

img0979n.jpg

img1028tmh.jpg

img1047vaf.jpg

img10722.jpg

img10882.jpg

img11222.jpg

img1126t.jpg"][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=

img2066.jpg

img2151y.jpg

img2153z.jpg

img2221y.jpg"][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=

img2366g.jpg

img2374t.jpg

img2395.jpg

img2397.jpg

img2402.jpg

img2405.jpg

img2549v.jpg

picture395.jpg"][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=

picture018rwp.jpg

picture042o.jpg

picture231u.jpg

picture262f.jpg

picture270r.jpg

picture344.jpg

picture356.jpg

picture415r.jpg

picture420z.jpg

picture440q.jpg"][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=

img1555f.jpg

looks like you're off to a good start!

Way too many - this place isn't Flickr. Try and keep it to about 3 to 5 maximum and number them. If you have a definite theme with the photos then maybe more is acceptable but IMO not more than 10.

If you keep the number of photos down and number them then more people will be inclined to comment. In fact I'd suggest editing this post so that you've only posted the pics that you really want C&C on.

:O. 50? I think you beat the newb record of posting a lot of pics lol. also you should number them.

Well, one of the first things any newcomer to photography needs to learn early on is how to make choices - and how to distinguish the good from the bad. Choose carefully, show only little to begin with, and THINK before you post. To my mind, it is almost offensive to dump the whole lot of photos you've taken on us for something like comments or even critique.
To me it expresses a thorough carelessness with which you're approaching your new pasttime. If you cared about it more, you'd have decided more carefully on what to show and what NOT to show.
Sorry for being so brusque to a newcomer, but threads like this are quite annoying.

I agree with previous posters: too many pictures to give C&C. One general comment though: in landscape photography it is usually better to get the horizon, well, horizontal. You can achieve this easily with a bubble level fitted to the hot shoe and with the camera mounted on a tripod (the tripod will also avoid blur from camera shake, which can be seen in some of your pictures

Some are good, some are dark, some are too light, some have composition issues, some have great colours, some are out of focus / soft focus, some should have been wider, some can be cropped.

Basically, yeah, too many to comment on. Pick 3-4 that YOU think are you best and throw those up.

numbers would help in case this happens...
"i like the one with the water flowing off the rocks...and the one of the mountain in the background...OH and the ocean one is great!"

overall...lookin pretty good.

Wow, a few more, and you will have a bad photo book.

wow, posting that many photos is a real dumb move... its now 5 minutes later, and its finally done loading... go get a flickr account

wow, posting that many photos is a real dumb move... its now 5 minutes later, and its finally done loading... go get a flickr account
Sounds like you need a new ISP. I have a 5 meg connection and the page loads in under 10 seconds. And 5 meg is not all that fast... Now days you can get 40 meg for $100 a month.

Most reactions

Back