50 pictures...

graigdavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...and I end up keeping 6. I took a long lunch and went out to take some pictures. Its a cold cloudy day so I got a lot of awesome pictures. In the 45 min I was there I took 50 pictures.

After I upload them and filter through them I end up deleting 90% of the pictures I take. Its not that they are bad, its just I find a tiny problem that no one else would probably find.

Anyone else do this too?

I tend to be a pack rat with my photos, i will keep almost every one incase i see something i can use later, but after a long time i sort through and delete ones i dont need.

But i still have all of the photos i take backed up on CD

I'm a packrat with photos also. I feel that whatever it is I don't like about it today when I take it, I'll probably see a bit more of a sentimental reason for having held onto it in 20 years.

if it's garbage, it goes out with the trash :lol: ... depends on what im photographing .. street stuff ... 1 out of 10 ... portriats .. keepers are 7 out of 10 ... jack of all trades is the master of none :eek:

Yeah i'm a compulsive deleter (?) :?

I chuck out heaps and heaps. Especially as i will take a few shots of the same thing from different angles etc looking for THE shot.

A photo day out for me would be like
1. Photos taken = 150
2. Photos deleted before getting home = 30 ish
3. Photos deleted after viewing on the computer = 90+

Why do they always look better in the display on the back of the camera than they do at home?????

luckydog said:
Yeah i'm a compulsive deleter (?) :?

I chuck out heaps and heaps. Especially as i will take a few shots of the same thing from different angles etc looking for THE shot.

A photo day out for me would be like
1. Photos taken = 150
2. Photos deleted before getting home = 30 ish
3. Photos deleted after viewing on the computer = 90+

Why do they always look better in the display on the back of the camera than they do at home?????

Yup, thats how I am. I stoped deleting pictures from my camera for that reason though. They look different on the camera, usualy a lot better on the camera. But sometimes they are cool when you get to see them big.

Most reactions

Back