50 Shades Of Grey

Someone help me....lol I'm reading the books for a second time.......sigh.

Don't know if you missed this the first time....

Exit to Eden by Ann Rampling (pen name for Ann Rice of the Vampire series fame). Trust me.. the book is nothing like the stupid movie with Rosie O'Donnell in it.

Belinda by Ann Rampling. Another interesting read....

her by anonymous - another interesting book along these lines... written in the 70's and out of print. But you can still find it used.

Story of O by Pauline Reage (1954)

It's always been interesting to peer into the lives of horny women via middle of the road literature you find near Wal-Mart rest rooms

I found my copy in K-Mart by the restrooms.

It's always been interesting to peer into the lives of horny women via middle of the road literature you find near Wal-Mart rest rooms

If you can find them.. Xaviera Hollander (who was known as the Happy Hooker) wrote a series of books back in the seventies (The Happy Hooker, The Best Part of a Man "OR how to play the pink Piccolo", and several others!) ... they were rather Racy, and even somewhat instructional! ;)

I can't believe nobody has posted this yet:

SNL 50 shades of grey - YouTube

As for me, I was pretty excited to see that book in the house. Alas, it was a bust. Watching her read it wasn't that exciting. By the time she was at the "good parts" I was soundly asleep.

I can't believe nobody has posted this yet:

SNL 50 shades of grey - YouTube

As for me, I was pretty excited to see that book in the house. Alas, it was a bust. Watching her read it wasn't that exciting. By the time she was at the "good parts" I was soundly asleep.

Poor Desi!! You need to stay up later!!!

I just let my mom borrow them.

What, the ben-wah balls?

In case anyone doesn't know how to use them; insert two of them and go about your normal daily activities, if you can.

Remember when the Chinese "diplomat" gave a pair to Nancy Reagan?

well, this thread has gone from dirty to raunchy in one single post...

but one thing I can say, ben-wah balls keeps everyone involved very happy.

If you watch Archer (hilarious show, btw)- you might've giggled at Ben Wah......balls.

Mr. Grey is using Duotone Balls. Don't you know the difference?!! lol Geez!!

well, this thread has gone from dirty to raunchy in one single post...

but one thing I can say, ben-wah balls keeps everyone involved very happy.

Lol this thread is still PG-13. Plus it's a lot better than discussing Danielle Steel with Fabio on the cover ><

mishele said:

K-Mart still exists?

I read them. Wasn't terribly impressed. With all the hype surrounding them, I thought they'd be awesome. I've read better. Fast, easy read; moderately entertaining.

Just finished Bared To You. It was alright. The next book in the series comes out in Oct.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back