50 Shades Of Grey

Someone help me....lol I'm reading the books for a second time.......sigh.

Yes.....he is helping me just fine....lol
I just really need to start a NEW book! :lol:

Try "the taming of sleeping beauty" Mish. might go a wee bit further then 50 shades, but not sure, havnt read 50 shades myself.

Thank you!!! By "further" do you mean dirtier? lol :drool:

MonicaBH said:
Whoops, yes, that's them. I guess they were introduced in 50SOG, then.

I definitely need to re-read the books! I'm already forgetting pertinent information.

I just let my mom borrow them. Wonder what she'll think of them and of me for buying them!

Ha I would never bring them up to my mom old school southern family I would get my mouth washed out and be handed a bible. I did enjoy the books but I reather disliked that he had sooooo meany mommy issues why cant he just like kinky sex with out being broken that is all I would really change

The ladies I see has more lines on them than the lines at Studio 54. What you have to watch are parody movies like the the Dark Nut, or Harry Pork Her those movie will crack you up lol.

mishele said:
So ladies have you read it?! Any thoughts or comments? :lol:

Its great my girlfriend has been soo horny since reading it i bought her the follow up books

The best advice I could give you is for you to read the book also!! If she is enjoying it that much......YOU NEED TO KNOW WHY!!! lol
Tell her that you have a twitchy hand, the next time she talks back....lol =)

Nooooo :waving hands: she's trying to suck you in their world and warp your fragile lil mind!!

It's always been interesting to peer into the lives of horny women via middle of the road literature you find near Wal-Mart rest rooms

o hey tyler said:
It's always been interesting to peer into the lives of horny women via middle of the road literature you find near Wal-Mart rest rooms

Is middle of the road synonymous with mediocre? Lol

rexbobcat said:
Is middle of the road synonymous with mediocre? Lol

Yes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back