500 People Group Photo By Shiji Ulleri UAE

You try taking a shot of a group of over 50 people and get them all to look at the camera at the same time... It's harder than you think. :p

...or three small children. Hell, one is hard enough!

I do think the two men in the back seem to have done a photobomb of sorts, they are staring at each other from yards apart. LOL kind of funny, actually.

Airhorns, as suggested by MLeeK awhile back, are a great idea for this type of gig.

it is funny those 2 at the back :) I have no idea what the he>> they were discussing that time :) some of them were taking picture each other.

Nicely done. I think the expressions and different looks makes it more interesting with this many people. I shot a group of 12 dancers a couple of weeks ago and it was hard enough to get them all looking at the camera and looking good at the same time. In the end I moved a couple of heads from one photo to another in order to get an image I was happy with. In the same day I had a solo portrait shoot of a belly dancer whose eyes were everywhere except on the lens even though I kept saying "look into the lens!" She relaxed after about 20 minutes and I eventually got a good number of cracking shots. I can only imagine the difficulties you had with 500 people who mostly wanted to be somewhere else.

The lighting worked and the focus is excellent, if this doesn't bring more work your way I don't know what will. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back