58 years ago... 26th January

thanks kunal! yes it was awesome fun :D

My Question is I wonder in shot 3 if the # 2 guy got in trouble from his C.O. for forgetting his white gloves?

& shot #1 Is wonderful the noise makes it look like something taken from an old newsreel from the 30's & 40's

My Question is I wonder in shot 3 if the # 2 guy got in trouble from his C.O. for forgetting his white gloves?
:lol: you've got real sharp eyes! i hadn't noticed till you pointed it out :) :mrgreen:
thanks for looking.. appreciate it :)

you sure dont need my praise on these, but still i wanted you to know that i think they are wonderful....that first shot looks like national geographic kinda shot...

your just unbelieveable mansi... we will see you in the big time, soon!!

:blushing: thanks

I too have run out of words to say how I feel about your images. Brilliant photography as always. I cant pick a favorite, cause all of these are stunning shots, and each can carry a story on its own.
Well doneas always Mansi

..and my friend Shabir, said these are the best he has seen, and he told me to tell you that you truly have a gift for capturing these images.

thank you carl and shabir :)

Boltthrower said:

Then the guy next to him has his left puttee coming adrift, and all of them look like they are strangers to boot polish... I'd say there was a nervous Sergeant Major somewhere near Delhi right now! :)

Excellent series. The Indian army has maintained an enthusiasm for facial hair that we haven't had in the British army for a century or so, which adds to a kind of timeless quality about these. Well done.

not strangers to boot polish ;) they just marched about 2 kms or something that seemed that far :lol: and prob got dusty during the march ;)

thanks a lot Thom for looking in :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back