6 Great Places to Buy Photography Backdrops

RushNP774

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dotnetplace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking to expand my studio backdrop collection, and spent some time on the net looking for good sites to purchase from. The ones I use are all hand me downs, so some new brand new backdrops could do me well. Here's the link to my blog post about it:

Great Places to Buy Photography Studio Backdrops: Cloth, Canvas, Muslin, Vinyl, Paper | Photo Gear | Metavo Photo

Hope it helps! If anyone has used any of these suppliers, I'd like to hear about your experiences as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

That is just a very poor article about backdrops. You only give slightly more info then a goggle search and just narrowed down. you say absolutely nothing about the actual backdrops themselves as far as thickness or light transparency or how they are in actual use.

That is just a very poor article about backdrops. You only give slightly more info then a goggle search and just narrowed down. you say absolutely nothing about the actual backdrops themselves as far as thickness or light transparency or how they are in actual use.

I'm sorry you feel that way Holy. It wasn't my intention to say a tremendous amount about the backdrops themselves, because I haven't ordered any of them yet (and I don't want to spread any false information). I just wanted to post some places that I'll probably buy from as I expand my studio in hopes that it may help others out.

Please don't say anything so negative when you're not sure where I'm coming from.

I'm sorry you feel that way Holy. It wasn't my intention to say a tremendous amount about the backdrops themselves, because I haven't ordered any of them yet (and I don't want to spread any false information). I just wanted to post some places that I'll probably buy from as I expand my studio in hopes that it may help others out.

Please don't say anything so negative when you're not sure where I'm coming from.
I hope you did not take anything directed to you in a negative way. However there are many places out there that sell backdrops that are very thin and wrinkle easy or do not have hemmed ends or are not seamless. making the product just poor and sub par. That is why I said the article is very poor it does not cover anything I or many photographers need to know about the backdrops a place is selling and why. just because a place has alot of something and cheap does not make it a great place to shop.
Walmart has a lot of cameras and cheap but most of them would fall short of my needs at a photo shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back