6 More Days Till Leave...

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Another Image I captured after our daily details. Let me know what you all think.

6 More Days Till Leave...

6229411213_4032286aa3_b.jpg

Facebook Page: Benjamin Vilina.Matchless Arts Photography | Facebook

I would like this much more if it was not hdr

Agree would have more impact without the HDR details pulling focus from his face

Great posture and expression.

But for a minute I thought it was a cartoon.

Roger, was trying out the new HDR look never tried it and I am going to stray away from it :)

Roger, was trying out the new HDR look never tried it and I am going to stray away from it :)

HDR should really only be used if you are shooting something, and one part of the photo is not exposed properly when another is. Ie: A landscape - if you expose for the sky, the land is underexposed, but if you expose for the land, the sky is blown. You would then bracket exposures so everything is exposed properly. The artistic part of a HDR really only amounts to high contrast and boosted saturation, which doesn't look all that good imo. HDR is, in my opinion, just another exposure technique to capture what is actually there, not to make it surreal.

Love the pose and the emotion that is in it but I'm with the others on the HDR. shots like are not about the small details on the image being pumped up by HDR. They are about the person, what they are feeling and how it makes you feel. If HDR helps that come through then great but I don't think that it is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

Most reactions

New Topics

Back