What's new

60 f/2.8 85f/1.8 70-200/2.8 18-105

ilockert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
Location
Gulfport,Mississippi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sigma 70-200 f/2.8HSM = $750.00
Nikon 18-105 vr = $300.00
Nikon 60mm f/2.8 macro = $425.00
Nikon 85 f/1.8 = $450.00

Email for pictures. Reason for selling I want a nikon 24-70 or 28-70. Feel free to make offers undid the pricing based on what I've seen and paid.
 
i'd consider the 60mm but amazon has them for $320 used and I'm looking for a good deal. Still not interested in selling the 85mm?
 
Will take 250$ and a nifty 50 for the 60mm.
And as of right now I'm going to hold on to the 85. But could change soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom