What's new

70-200 f4L only two months old.

climberusa

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Spokane, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling my 70-200 f4L. It's in perfect shape. I bought locally from a reputable store in May. It comes with all packaging and everything from the box when it was new. I'll include the receipt and rebate forms as well. I've just talked the wife into 'allowing' me to buy the 2.8 IS version so I'll have no need for this one. I'll pay for 50% of shipping costs via fed-ex.
 
Last edited:
have u sold this yet? how much you asking for?
 
Hey, I know this is really late, but by any chance is this lens still for sale?
 
Since he has the 2.8 IS now listed in his profile, I'd venture to say that he already sold it. If not, however, I'd be interested as well.

Michael
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom