77 suburban

jarhead2042

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
had the chance to take a good friends suburban out and take some shots of. figured i would share a couple of my favs and get some criticism good or bad

t17.jpg

t8.jpg

t1.jpg

t52.jpg

Man, if you only had some lighting on that truck for the last shot, it would have been epic.

I liked first... iwant a still shallower depth of field in #2
#4 is wonderful, but shedding some light on the van-as has been pointed out by Geaux- would add more magic :D

yea i wish i would have had better lighting...i was using a 30 second shutter speed so i had a better chance of getting the lightening, and just holding the flash and hitting it a couple times to show the truck....more flashes are in my near future, how i didnt burn up my sb-700 i have no clue lol

Future tip for flashing like that. Do rear-curtain flashing, flashing the truck in the beginning of the shutter won't do you any good. Focus your strobes towards the end of the shutter.

the shots are pretty good I really like the last one. #2 I think miss focused on the truck which I thought was supposed to be you subject not the wheel. Over all not bad bro shame yer boy totaly screwed up what could of been a classic by slammin it but thats for another forum and to each their own right.....?

Most reactions

Back