7D II review

I think using one review/rating site to inform your decision is dumb. I do not think DXO marks site is all BS either. Also, the resolving power and Dynamic Range of the D810 is FAR above anything the 1DX can do, and that's a significant reason for the discrepancy in ratings.

Use every site and video possible to inform your purchases. Go in store and hold it/shoot it. Rent it. Then buy.

I think using one review/rating site to inform your decision is dumb. I do not think DXO marks site is all BS either. Also, the resolving power and Dynamic Range of the D810 is FAR above anything the 1DX can do, and that's a significant reason for the discrepancy in ratings.

Use every site and video possible to inform your purchases. Go in store and hold it/shoot it. Rent it. Then buy.
Hallelujah, you are a smart buyer, as I said when you look at DXO you need to understand a bit what each category means, I am less concern about the total mark but the breakdown of the numbers can reveal a lot of good info on the sensor.
As you said before we buy anything and this is a rule of thumb about everything whether is a TV or a car or a camera collect as much info as you can from as many sources as you can before you pull the trigger and buy.

I had one in my hands last Sunday.. It felt good!!! It is way high up on my WANT list... I really think I was drooling at the store... At least I didn't cry when I left without it... :)

I had one in my hands last Sunday.. It felt good!!! It is way high up on my WANT list... I really think I was drooling at the store... At least I didn't cry when I left without it... :)
Sounds like a love story waiting to happened ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back