D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These times move so fast and are so hard, but we wanted to capture these memories for the future. This is my wife, shot as the sun dropped through our apartment blinds, painting her like the tiger she really is :D

I'm not a portrait photographer by any means, But, I'm pleased with some of the shots we got today, and these are just 2 I thought I'd share. In 7 weeks or so I hang up my camera and pick up the pampers!

I didn't think these qualified as NSFW but mods please let me know or move them if they do.

Colour or B&W?

Boryana_8_Months_Window_Sunset_BW.jpg
Boryana_8_Months_Window_Sunset.jpg

That's a pretty cool effect. Can't decide between them.

My daughter is due in about 4 weeks. Getting nervy now I'll tell you!

Reactions: D7K
Congratulations!! And thanks, never really liked these types of blinds but works really well in this instance

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Bless all of you.

I love No.2, as the color pops out the message IMO far better.

Both are solid, but I prefer the color shot. Well done, easily earns the winner badge from me.

Color

Many thanks all, we also prefer the colour one, I think the warmth and tone helps the overall subject, I’m just a sucker for B&W when it’s with people.

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Excellent. Really like the way the lines map out her curves - a great way to a record an amazing time. Best wishes fot you new adventure. And kids grow up so fast - don't miss any opportunities for pictures.

Excellent. Really like the way the lines map out her curves - a great way to a record an amazing time. Best wishes fot you new adventure. And kids grow up so fast - don't miss any opportunities for pictures.

Thanks so much, I can already see myself as one of those fathers shooting every second! Time to invest in some storage..... and a flash haha

B&W as I find the blue sky disturbing and draw too much attention

Most reactions

New Topics

Back