8 pics from 3 excursions

zbo2408

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been busy and not posting much since I got my XSi 18-55 & 55-250 @ xmas & I thought i'd post a few...

The ducks are from a local duck pond, the ones of the girl are here in downtown charleston and are my first attempts at using a model she was a lil freaked out but she looks pretty lose in these, and the night pictures are new years eve, no editing at all on any of them.

C&C if you want

Foul.html

Foul.html

Downtown.html

Downtown.html

Downtown.html

Downtown.html

Night_Time.html

Night_Time.html

so I'm not sure whats up with the post... I just realized that there's no pictures showing... The pictures are hosted on my MobileMe website and I right clicked the ones i wanted to link to and clicked "copy link" but I guess it is supposed to say "copy image address" and then pasted that inside of

Can some one please instruct me on correcting that post?

Thanks

I'm not asking for c&c ... I said c&c if you want... not please c&c ...

Can you see the images? in my browser nothings there...

No the links arent there. right click on image copy image location then click the picture and place the link in there.

There is no copy image location when I right click :(
The closet option I have is the copy link ... any ideas?

you could get the link the long way. Right click than properties and you should find the link there. BTW what browser are you using?

I'm using Safari and I don't have a properties option... I know its not Safari because I have done this before, It must be because of something with Mobile Me and the way my website works... I will try to make a new post with the images... sorry for the fail thread... :(

imageshack.us is a quick and easy way to upload photos if you do not want to have them saved in a profile or anything.

imageshack.us is a quick and easy way to upload photos if you do not want to have them saved in a profile or anything.
but in flickr you can upload in bulk and delete them after your done with getting comments or just keep them in a set called something like "forum" or something.

Yeah I don't like flickr or photobucket (only 2 free ones I've tried) Part of MobileMe has a gallery that does work correctly... I was just surprised I couldn't copy address from my actual website... I'll be asking tech support about that one...

Thanks for the responses... will post pictures l8r !

Most reactions

Back