9-11 Memorial C&C please

JerseyJules

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really like this one, it really catches your attention IMHO. C&C please..
$7978700184_b72da38f93_h.jpg

$7978697665_0c5fcaa3f7_h.jpg

Oh nice! Very creative shot, I like it a lot. :wink: - So far a couple threads with 9/11 pics, I cant wait to see more.

Honestly, it's no different than the other 1029347456 I've seen like this today. It's a nice photo, but there's really nothing unique about it.

Wow, you guys are a tough crowd...Someone could post a picture of God himself and you guys would not be impressed.lol..:lol:

I'd be impressed, I'm 99.9% certain that "he" does not exist. But that is a completely different subject for a completely different forum.

I didn't mean to offend, but seriously, there is nothing unique about this photo. The same thing has been posted at least 4 times in this forum today. The first is the most unique of the set, but I think a crop would help.

I like the first one (the intimate one with "stuff" of some elements of the memorial in the foreground, with the city and the lights blurred out behind). It's a bit of a different take.

I'm kind of with jowensphoto on these, though. There's a lot of emotional impact here, but it's too loaded and too broad to mean much as an individual image. Any picture of this sort is going to be crushed under the weight of not only the events of 9/11/01 but of the endless marketing, the endless efforts (from ALL sides) to turn those events in to wealth, power, and fame.

It sucks, it shouldn't be that way, but it is. This is basically an unphotographable thing, and yet it is photographed endlessly.

All that has nothing to do with your individual photographs, and everything to do with the social milieu in which they exist, though. So, I still like the first one.

Most reactions

Back