What's new

928

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
An early 80's 928 in Paris.

928.jpg


Any feedback is very much appreciated especially regarding the post work.
 
I like the look and the post work. I also like Porsches!!

Rob
 
kelox said:
Didn't Scarface drive the same car?

Indeed he did. His was silver though, if I remember correctly. It has been a while.

Thanks for the comments.:mrgreen:
 
beautiful car and beautiful shot! i like the SC in this shot! it works extremely well! very very nice shot! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
nice shot, the only thing i would change is i think you croped a little too close to the front bumper. it looks as if its cut off a little.
 
nvr2low said:
nice shot, the only thing i would change is i think you croped a little too close to the front bumper. it looks as if its cut off a little.

I'm suprised this hadn't been brought up sooner.

The car was parked super close to a big ugly van. I cropped it as close as I could and then cloned out the small chunk of van still in the frame.

This started out as a quick snapshot but I loved the backdrop so much I tried to make something out of nothing.
 
i say go back and try it again, clear out some more space
 
nvr2low said:
i say go back and try it again, clear out some more space

That was in Paris. :(

I'm shooting a friends Corrado fairly soon though, so I'll use that as an oppotunity to incorporate some similar ideas.
 
make sure to get some pics for us, i love automotive shots
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom