99 Cent Glamour Shot

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was so glad that light stayed red for her. That was another crossword puzzle shot, with iPhone, featuring the (in)famous Fence. The black and white seems to capture the strange moment better.

CD9D7E01-50E3-476F-A7D5-07A8A9724AC2_1_201_a.jpeg

4644C5CD-F38C-401B-9091-34617279C020.jpeg

Cheap wimmin', that's my bag:D

Well spotted.

I like this a lot. Just curious, have you thought about cropping just right of the utility pole? Keep the 99 cents there and some of the gate to put her in the bottom left third of the frame?

I was so glad that light stayed red for her. That was another crossword puzzle shot, with iPhone, featuring the (in)famous Fence. The black and white seems to capture the strange moment better.

View attachment 197390

View attachment 197391
Dunno... I think I like the color better for the simple reason that she has that red around her. Draws my eye in more naturally.

B&W for me. Personally I find the colors distracting in this one.

I like this a lot. Just curious, have you thought about cropping just right of the utility pole? Keep the 99 cents there and some of the gate to put her in the bottom left third of the frame?
Thanks for the comment/suggestion. I'll go back and try different crop ratios. The limit will probably be the quality of the original phone image.

Well spotted.

So on point and so funny it deserves a repeat via quote.

By the by, I think I prefer the color version of this shot. I think Mark's crop suggestion is a good one. I think if you are going to crop that much that it would be a good idea to up-sample the original file and then crop it.

Well spotted.

So on point and so funny it deserves a repeat via quote.

By the by, I think I prefer the color version of this shot. I think Mark's crop suggestion is a good one. I think if you are going to crop that much that it would be a good idea to up-sample the original file and then crop it.

Ah well, I'm glad I put a smile on someones face. Cheers D.;)

Most reactions

Back