Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon EOS 10D
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 MkII
1/40 sec.
f/16
ISO-100

mx8105b.jpg

yah... this one is great! wonderful motion! great job!

NICE!!!! love it . Great shot.

AudioInjectedSoul said:
I love the way it's kinda lopsided, it adds. Motion blur is good, but you still managed to keep the subject in focus. How did you do it?

-Steve-

The key is the slow shutter speed and "tracking" the object with the camera while you release the shutter. Smooth movements are the hardest thing about it but with some practice it gets easier. I learned alot about panning on sunday and can't wait to do more!

Thanks everyone, glad you like it ;) More on the way later . . .

No wonder you immediately chose this to also become your new avatar. It's among the best panned pictures I've ever seen!

LaFoto said:
No wonder you immediately chose this to also become your new avatar. It's among the best panned pictures I've ever seen!

Whoa :blushing: :oops: I wasn't expecting that! Thank You for the kind words LaFoto as well as everyone else! I learned alot about panning on Sunday and can't wait to do more. I'm just happy that I have found a way to get close to this sport again since my body will no longer tolerate the abuse of racing :(

As a result of the weekend and the fun I had I may consider focusing on this type of work more specifically now :scratch: :mrgreen:

ok wow. I really don't understand this photo. It's awesome and everything. But it looks like the earth is moving around the biker!
Is the background all motion blurred because it was infact you moving the camera? And the biker is in focus because the camera is just intelligent and new to keep the infocus bit not blurry? I'm really confused!

But all I can say is just WOW! This is an amazing photo.

Most reactions

Back