What's new

A Beautiful Black Lab

Great shots, and awesome pup. I'd crop a little off the top of that first one, otherwise a sweet shot. The second one really captures the emotion that he/she is feeling while looking out the window in anticipation of the owner coming home or running out to pounce on a squirrel. Love it.
 
Great shots, and awesome pup. I'd crop a little off the top of that first one, otherwise a sweet shot. The second one really captures the emotion that he/she is feeling while looking out the window in anticipation of the owner coming home or running out to pounce on a squirrel. Love it.

I think the most difficult part was finding a way to process the blackness AND shiny-ness of their coats. Glad you liked them!

Jake
 
Happy Sunday!

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Great! My Lab has been my main subject ever since I got my new camera 5 days ago. :mrgreen:
 
Great! My Lab has been my main subject ever since I got my new camera 5 days ago. :mrgreen:

Pets are great models, aren't they?

Jake
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom