What's new

A beautiful scene of bakery

It's so cute how TPFers do this. "I am too <something> to click links, and yet, here I am on the internet."
 
Majeed... image link is ok.. just a link to yet another bad selective color shot... that should have just been posted. I suspect somebody is trying to build up hit stats on that site!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not even gonna touch any of this. You guys enjoy yourselves, though.
 
Here is what you missed ....I will probably break some rule to do this!

Unfortunately... we are not supposed to post any image that doesn't belong to us! But maybe since the OP should have just posted it in the first place, you will get away with it.
 
As to the picture itself: in a composition with living beings and non-living objects, the eye seeks the living elements first. The selective coloring is wrong, as it takes away from the old man.
 
I didn't click the link because it looked like spam... if the OP wants C&C I think it's reasonable that they post the picture like everyone else. I didn't even consider the 'trolling for clicks' theory. I see spam on this website all the time, usually in the EXACT same form, a link in the post, that matches the link in the signature.
 
Here is what you missed ....I will probably break some rule to do this!

Unfortunately... we are not supposed to post any image that doesn't belong to us! But maybe since the OP should have just posted it in the first place, you will get away with it.

If the OP had My Photos Are OK to Edit selected, I think it would have been OK to post the photo.

The other option would be to click on the link and then copy and paste it in the post, so other people would know where it goes -
http://imgbond.com/image?im=870459831341918474

A 3rd option is to click on Reply with Quote, then click on the Switch Editor to Source Mode tab in edit dialog box- to see the link URL so you can decide it's potential as SPAM.
 
Last edited:
something seemed off in the processing, even putting the selective coloring aside for a second. I couldn't put my finger on it, just something seemed weird with the image. It's also fairly small to give much critique.

It's also a picture of a dude looking at bread. There's no interesting light, the subject isn't inherently interesting. I don't mean this harshly, but what is the point? What were you trying to convey to me? Ask yourself "why would anybody want to look at this picture?" Can you give an answer to that other than "well, I just think it's a cool image!"?
 
Here is what you missed ....I will probably break some rule to do this!

Unfortunately... we are not supposed to post any image that doesn't belong to us! But maybe since the OP should have just posted it in the first place, you will get away with it.

If the OP had My Photos Are OK to Edit selected, I think it would have been OK to post the photo.

The other option would be to post the link, so people would know where it goes -
http://imgbond.com/image?im=870459831341918474

OK
 
I don't think the images the OP posts are his own.
He posted examples in a thread asking about HDR technique...so that's where I draw my conclusion from.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom