What's new

A Beheading on the Beach!

great find well shot too....did you take any from really low down with the head up close?

thanks! This was shot at 10mm, so I was less than 2 feet from the head. I swear I think it was talking to me. :)
 
I'm just noticing, after hearing complaints from others, that photobucket is really screwing up my photos. The heads in both are very sharp when I view them in photoshop. I think I need a new host.
I've been hearing that, too. I've only posted a few shots here, using Photobucket, but have not seen any discernible difference. I'm wondering if it has something to do with their resizing. I upload at the same size I want it viewed at.

For example (not really a shameless plug) I just compared some mushroom here. Flipping back and forth from Windows Preview and shots in that link, I can't see a difference. Naturally, I can see a diff when looking at the full res version.

I have had a Flickr account for a while now, but have only used it once. Maybe some testing is in order. (Now... only to remember the password to get in! :))
 
Ok, I have to admit I was a little worried about opening this thread up due to the title, but thats awesome!! haha great shot!! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom