What's new

A Beheading on the Beach!

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just couldn't resist when I saw it. :)

IMG_7911.jpg
 
LOL, funny because on my comouter I can only see the top part of the pic, I was like, what is he talking about. As I scrolled down to post, I got scare when i saw the head. LOL
 
Love how you composed this one. All nicey nicey at that top and then you see this severed head. Gotta dig that.
I want that doll head.:lol:
 
Very nice! I wonder how this one would look a tad darker...
 
The doll head makes it surreal, very nice!
 
Thanks all! Here is a darker version of this. A little underexposed but it may actually work better here.

IMG_7941-1.jpg
 
The head looks a little blurry to me in the second shot. Maybe put the head from the first shot into the second...?
 
Very morbid, Very awesome, I LOVE IT!!!
 
The head looks a little blurry to me in the second shot. Maybe put the head from the first shot into the second...?

I'm just noticing, after hearing complaints from others, that photobucket is really screwing up my photos. The heads in both are very sharp when I view them in photoshop. I think I need a new host.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom