A BIG day in a LITTLE pre-school to be world.

AMOMENT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My baby started pre-school today. (tear, tear) Took some photos and tried not to let my crying fuzz up the screen.......

6 by Jadelm, on Flickr

7 by Jadelm, on Flickr

10 by Jadelm, on Flickr

\
11 by Jadelm, on Flickr

7 by Jadelm, on Flickr

Very cute, I like number 2 the best. My little guy starts next Monday so I'll have a thread like his next week. :)

What camera and glass did u shoot these with? I have a Sony a230 and I'm looking to upgrade. Was it the d3100 listed in your profile?

I have to change my gear info..i have a d7000 and used a 50mm 1.8 with this............

She is ever so cute.
And no need for tears: she'll be your baby for so much longer!
I've had to let my "baby" go to NorCal - which is half way around the world from where I am and 9 hours apart (tear-tear, too, believe me!)
Well, my "baby"'s 19 now...

Once your baby, always your baby! As my kids get older, I can always see their newborn face........=) My mom says the same about me and I'm 30 and she's almost 60..........!!

Your aperture selection seems to be getting better and hopefully you're seeing that shooting at f/1.8 isn't always the right choice. White balance is more even across the images. Keep it up!

Very good images. Well done. Crops are tight but the images are tack sharp. :mrgreen:

Do you notice better photo quality through Flickr? I certainly do! I told ya so!

thanks, guys =)))) jwbryson..totally see a difference!!

For now, I never shoot with any of my lenses wide open...I almost ALWAYS stop up one or two stops.........=)))) (I know lenses are usually at their sweet spot there)

Yeay...finally, improvement =)))

so all of a sudden all your subjects' eyes are sharp whereas for like a year everything you had was out of focus. I have to know -- what did you change? what was the problem previously? These are great!

An epiphany? Don't you just love crystal clear focus? Good improvement, the start of some good stuff!

Most reactions

Back