A Birthday gift

Guinness

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a picture of my step son and would like to get it enlarged and printed to 20 inches x 30 inches and framed so I can give it to my father-in-law as a birthday gift.
First of all I would like to know if the tag on his scarf can be edited out easily? With me getting it enlarged I don't want it to show where the tag used to be.
Also, I would like some opinions on the sharpness and lighting, I don't have any professional editing sofware so I would have to find something online to download and use.
I took the photo with a Canon 350D on RAW+jpg.
IMG_0227.jpg

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Steve.

My Goodness it's Guinness!

Anyone know the ad? oh well...

Hi Steve. I can help you on that one if you'd like. I have the print profiles for www.foto.com and they do those prints. I hope you know that 30" is bloomin' huge. Get in touch by email and I'll help you out.

Ray.

i have the same shoes!!!!! except im a 17 year old girl!!! velcro right? i love lacoste. anyway this pic is very cute. lots of personality in it

Hi all,
I've decided that the photo above is too out of focus to get enlarged.
I have another that I need to get printed and I was hoping someone would be so kind as to adjust it for me...
IMG_0211.jpg

There is a bit of chocolate around his mouth and I think the lighting may need a little adjusting.
I have the RAW file if anyone would be able to do me this big favour.
There's a pint in it if you're anywhere near Liverpool, England.:thumbup:

Steve.

very cute little boy. As a mom I have to advise you to reshoot with a clean mouth. I dont think it would be easy to take that out...I have tried in a couple different programs. It would just be MUCH easier to reshoot with a clean face. I would go nuts having a pic of my kid with a dirty face on my wall.

Most reactions

Back