What's new

A bit of photoshop fun

Lol no worries, photoshoped images are a hit or a miss.
 
Is that part of Edinburgh Castle? I agree with Buckster. Might have cropped in on the castle a little more is all.
 
Thanks , Its castle campbell in the hills above Dollar.
 
#1 is pretty cool except for the stump, put a castle tower in that scene and wow.
 
#1 is pretty cool except for the stump, put a castle tower in that scene and wow.

That made me chuckle, reminded me a a post i saw on talk photography, a guy had a bit of a pylon fetish and so his shot was of a huge pylon in a sunset and the comment was "I'd air brush that pylon out!" ......not that i have a stump fetish lol.
 
I like the second shot alot, Very creative
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom