a bottle of vodka

peanut170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Kids went to sleep, so figured id turn out the lights and see what i could come up with.

crystalheadvodka.jpg

... so out came the Vodka! :D

Not being into these kinds of drink, I wasn't even familiar with what kinds of bottles you actually can buy. Interesting! Now what was your light source?

Good shot. That's prolly my next bottle of "other-than-ordinary" vodka. Finally got a couple bottles of Bong vodka, one serialized (to keep) the other for drinkin'.

i love it. is it a reg light w some blue shading covering it?

Good shot. That's prolly my next bottle of "other-than-ordinary" vodka. Finally got a couple bottles of Bong vodka, one serialized (to keep) the other for drinkin'.

But can you even use the bottle as a bong afterwards?

I very much like this but wish it wasn't so ultrabright in the spots it is and was more even and pleasing to the eye like the rest. Cool blue!

how is the crystal head?

I'm a tequila girl so.........not crazy exciting to me. But cool idea, I like playing around w/ glass. The light reflection are always very cool. Cheers

But can you even use the bottle as a bong afterwards?

Uh huh.

It's got a place built-in to it just for that...

4920678501_66171a5945_o.jpg

:smileys:

A photo of "Crystal Skull Vodka". A Dan Aykroyd creation. How was it? I haven't had the chance to add the bottle to my collection.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back