What's new

A bridge in Louisville, KY

mitsugirly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
487
Reaction score
1
Location
Galloway/Columbus Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a day trip to Louisville for the hubby to skate with some friends. I was out snapping a few pics.

Just trying a little different processing. Like or no?

3806187969_5be78c30d9.jpg
 
Well... It seems you have some dust you forgot to take off, I'd fix that then resubmit.
 
I like what you're doing with your pp these last too photos.

I don't like the vignetting but a lot of the old photos had that... However, I think you need to bring your subject in closer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom