Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these pictures a while back and i Like them but i want advice on them

senery025.jpg

senery022.jpg

senery015.jpg

21 VEIWS AND NO COMMENTS

Well change your camera setting so the date isnt displayed.

1. I like the idea you are going for but i can find a point of interest and my eyes keep wondering
2. Is the best imo but maybe try it out in grayscale.

Im not the best person to be commenting on the pictures as i am still learning myself but thats just my two cents

The first shot has good colour and contrast, but is very static with the centrally placed bridge. The leftmost tree needs to be either in or out, not on the edge.

The lighting and contrast of the barn shot need working on. The shot is very flat, with little to take the eye into and through the image.

My comments on the first shot apply to the third except there isn't a sufficiently strong focus of visual interest in the image.

All the images are layered, with the subjects appearing to be parallel to the sensor plane (with the slight exception of the barn) as you work down the frame. Layering can work well, but the subjects need to be strong for that to happen. If you'd shot the barn at a steeper angle you'd have created a stronger, more dynamic composition. On the other hand a detail (say the door, the nearby window and one tree might have been a stronger (though different) image.

Other people will have different views to mine :D.

Regards, Tony

The first shot has good colour and contrast, but is very static with the centrally placed bridge. The leftmost tree needs to be either in or out, not on the edge.

The lighting and contrast of the barn shot need working on. The shot is very flat, with little to take the eye into and through the image.

My comments on the first shot apply to the third except there isn't a sufficiently strong focus of visual interest in the image.

All the images are layered, with the subjects appearing to be parallel to the sensor plane (with the slight exception of the barn) as you work down the frame. Layering can work well, but the subjects need to be strong for that to happen. If you'd shot the barn at a steeper angle you'd have created a stronger, more dynamic composition. On the other hand a detail (say the door, the nearby window and one tree might have been a stronger (though different) image.

Other people will have different views to mine :D.

Regards, Tony

Ok I cropped out the tree and I removed the dates I cropped it the best i could before i ruind the view , and thank you everyone
senery025-1.jpg

senery022-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back