A Buck & A web

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I drove over to Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park this morning hoping to see some black bears. No such luck today. I did see several deer & a beautifully constructed spider web. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Cades Cove (8 of 17).jpg

Cades Cove (5 of 17).jpg
Cades Cove (7 of 17).jpg

Cades Cove (15 of 17).jpg
Cades Cove (12 of 17).jpg
Cades Cove (11 of 17).jpg
Cades Cove (4 of 17).jpg
Cades Cove (3 of 17).jpg
Cades Cove (2 of 17).jpg

Nice set. I like the last of the deer.

Really nice series. That spider is pretty industrious.

Wow - huuuge spider web!! I love looking at them, but really try to avoid being too close since I don't like the feel of them. :lol:

Love your deer sightings. #2 is especially sweet - I like the somewhat darkened processing here, since it gives such a feeling of sneaking up and being able observe the nibbling of this creature with no disturbance. That really elevates the shot for me.

Nominated #2 for POTM! :)

Wow - huuuge spider web!! I love looking at them, but really try to avoid being too close since I don't like the feel of them. :lol:

Love your deer sightings. #2 is especially sweet - I like the somewhat darkened processing here, since it gives such a feeling of sneaking up and being able observe the nibbling of this creature with no disturbance. That really elevates the shot for me.

Nominated #2 for POTM! :)
Thanks.

Good set, sorry you didn't see any bears.

Doe: 2nd from top because of secluded location
Web: 2nd from bottom because of lighting

Most reactions

Back