A bunny and a bird

denum

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying out a new lens...Tamron 150-500mm.

A very patient bunny

JP's bunny reduced.jpg

My first 'decent' bird shot. I believe it is a Red Crested Woodpecker. Hopefully next time I'll get a more profile like shot. Gotta get that red crest in there.

Red Crested Woodpecker edited.jpg

Nice! Looks like the new lens is nice and sharp!

I'm considering this lens for Nikon Z mount. What camera are you using it with and how do you like it?

I'm considering this lens for Nikon Z mount. What camera are you using it with and how do you like it?
I am using it on a Sony a6600. I have not used it much but I certainly don't have any complaints yet. I am not very experienced with long lenses so the weight has taken some getting used to. Auto focus seems to be super quick and spot on.

I am using it on a Sony a6600. I have not used it much but I certainly don't have any complaints yet. I am not very experienced with long lenses so the weight has taken some getting used to. Auto focus seems to be super quick and spot on.
Thanks

Capturing this one was easy...it was in my customer's front yard, and I had my gear with me at the time! It's actually a family of five I think. Others were hiding in the bushes at the time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back