What's new

A Buyer's Guide to Digital Camera

Cool G5

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Mumbai
I am glad to present you with my first ever E-Book – A Buyer's Guide to Digital Camera. The purpose of this guide is to educate non-geeky people about Digital Camera & make them familiar with the various technology jargon. All this explained in a very simple & lucid language. Go ahead download this free ebook & give me feedback so I can continue writing some more ebooks in near future.

Download EBook

P.S : I was thoroughly confused as to where to post this thread. If it falls under wrong section then i am sorry for the same & would be glad if mods move it to correct section.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom